TimeClock turns an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad into a timekeeping device for tracking and reporting multiple employee's work hours.
- Simple, easy to use interface requires almost no employee training
- Runs on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (iOS 8.0 or higher required)
- View reports within the app or e-mail reports for further processing
- Supports landscape and portrait orientations (iPad only)
- Web sync ($9.99/mo) enables viewing of timekeeping data from a browser
- No network connection required for most operations
- Integrated training videos illustrate how to use all the app's features
- A growing list of expansion packs deliver additional functionality
Screen Shots (click to enlarge)
Base App Demo Videos
The set up video shows how to configure a pay schedule and add employees. The basic use video illustrates clocking in and out, along with reporting. Advanced use demonstrates corrections to clock in and clock out transactions. Sync registration walks through the process for registering a device to the sync service.
Expansion Demo Videos
These videos cover the expansion packs, which may be purchased from within the app for $4.99 each. Gross pay tracks employee pay. Jobs tracks hours worked by a set of admin defined jobs. Notes allows employees to leave a note when they clock in or out. Location logging records the device's location when an employee clocks in or out. Daily totals creates a report showing the total hours worked for each day within a specified date range.
We offer a web sync service for $9.99 per month after a 30 day trial. Our service enables remote device management and reporting from a browser. Create a web sync account or log in to an existing account.
Support & Questions
We're dedicated to delivering a positive experience to our customers. If you have any problems with our products please email email@example.com. If you have questions about the app's capabilities or suggestions for new features please email firstname.lastname@example.org.